[ Iridiscent II ] - Zenith [ Iridiscent II ] - Zenith

Overall a decent sound design and sample choice even if the mix and melody are (honestly) bad. Bass bounces from note to note too randomly and chords and snares don't stand out in the drop. Some parts don't need sidechain while others should and the track is constantly clipping, so I recommend you to check the master bar and the tracks separately to avoid to go over 0db. I can expect some huge improvement the next time.

GDZenith responds:

Alright thx a lot :3 I truly appreciate your review, and i understand i can improve a lot ! Thx for that feedback and the score i deserve, this is the kind of reviews i appreciate the most! Next time i'll try to control more the mix stuff, i must still learn a lot!

Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites ~ JK Remix Skrillex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites ~ JK Remix

lacks in several things and background elements. Don't use samples if you don't know how to shape designs.

At the Fast of Oof! At the Fast of Oof!

this is art

Phoenix - Ethernal Phoenix - Ethernal

Dont really like the distorsion even though i can guess It was intentional for the intro. Really like the first part and transition between the first part of the drop and the second one,which is also a very good part. I would suggest to make the sub bass more powerful for both growls and the drops overall.
Nice job though,i like the drums.

Shrink Mafia - Disappear Shrink Mafia - Disappear

Melody is very repetitive,some chords dont really fit well in certain parts. The kick is too powerful for something like this,plus the transition breakdown -> drop could use some crashes and drum roll,or even white noise.
Overall a decent track though,work more on your EQing is the best advice i can give you.

shrinkmafia1 responds:

Thank you, making music is only a hobby for me and i also didnt put much effort on this one. Please check Ashes and La Minor which are better! <3

Alone-Marshmello Alone-Marshmello

I even doubt you had the permission to upload this song.You know,It is REALLY population,and without any permission you may get in huge trouble.